Common Management Admission Test is conducted by AICTE will be held in January 2018 across India. The marks of the entrance exam will be accepted by all the institutes and universities which are approved by AICTE. The process of application is likely to initiate in the second week of October 2017. It is a national level admission test which is conducted fir graduate students for providing them admission to the MBA colleges. In past, it was conducted 2 times in a year but now, it will be conducted once in the month of January.
- The registration for the entrance exam will begin in the month of October 2017
- Last date register for the entrance exam will fall in the month of December 2017
- Admit card for the entrance exam is likely to be released in the month of January 2018
- Exam will also be conducted in the month of January 2018
- Result is likely to be announced in the first week of February 2018
- The candidates are required to be the citizens of India
- The candidate must have cleared graduation as minimum qualification with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in case of general category candidates and in case of reserved category, the minimum marks is 45% marks in aggregate
- Candidates studying in the final year of the graduation are also eligible to apply for the CMAT Test
- The candidates belonging to PwD category are also eligible to appear in the entrance exam provided that their disability is less than 40%.
The candidates will be required to fill the application forms online. The candidates will have to fill the application form on the official website of the exam conducting authority. The submission and payment of the form can be done offline also.
- The candidates can make the payment of the application fee of the entrance exam through online as well as offline modes.
- The application fee is Rs.1400 for the general category candidates and Rs.700 for the candidates of reserved category plus the taxes.
- Candidates can make the payment of the application fee online with the help of debit card/credit card or net banking
- In offline mode, the payment of the application fee can be done through SBI challan
Submission of the application form-
The application form for the entrance exam can be submitted on the official website of the exam conducting authority. The candidates are also advised to take the print out of the application form for the future reference
The admit card for the entrance exam will be issued to only those candidates who have successfully submitted the application form and made the payment of the application fee for the application form. The candidates will be able to download the admit card for the entrance exam on the official website of the exam conducting authority likely from the third week of January 2018