ExamsPlanner offers well-certified ground or platform in terms of uniqueness and authenticity for the education seekers in India. The organization takes an initiative to introduce the online portal of ExamsPlanner Young Heroes Scholarship for the upcoming stars and bring out their talent to change the world with their ingenious thoughts. The upcoming session of the program is organized for the auspicious candidates of class IX, X, XI, and XII who are studying in Indian recognized board or school.
Under this fellowship, the institution aims to encourage and attract young budding aspirants and motivates them to enroll themselves for the fellowship session of ExamsPlanner Young Heroes Scholarship. With the motive of enhancing the culture of schooling, the foundation has decided to offer funding of Rs 4,00,000 for the genius minds of the country and inspire them to complete their higher studies. It’s a knowledge hunt to identify the IQ level of the contestants and provide them a ground for chasing dreams. Those who satisfy the complete guide of eligibility criteria can entitle their entry for the ExamsPlanner Young Heroes Scholarship.
Vision and Mission of the Course:
The proposal of ExamsPlanner Young Heroes Scholarship is designed to create an impact of the wisdom of education through the active interference and values of the organization. The visions to accelerate this podium is to bring up the best yet genius brains of the country and make them more confident to face all the hurdles in life and motive them to do well in life.
Benefits of Young Heroes Scholarships –
We offer ExamsPlanner Young Heroes Scholarship scheme just to endorse your capabilities and potential aptitude in front of the media and inspire peoples to give their best in any complicated situation. We are here to discover and recognize the world of talent, that’s why we provide financial assistance and support commendable students who have a desire to symbolize their skills with a touch of innovation. With the advancement of new media, the culture of edification is completely changed and the cost of higher studies increases day by day. To reduce the burden of cost in schooling, the ExamsPlanner Young Heroes Scholarship come frontward to lighten up the homes of financially weak candidates through the lamps of education.
Essential Information about ExamsPlanner Young Heroes Scholarship:
- Scholarship Name: ExamsPlanner Young Heroes Scholarship
- Last date to commencing application form: 31st January 2019
- Available for: Class 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th students from Indian recognized schools or boards
- Medium of Examination: Online and Offline
- Scholarship Amount: A sum total of Rs 4,00,000
- Number of Scholarship: 10
- Annual Family Income: Must be below the limit of Rs 2,00,000 annually
- Mode of Application: Online
- Essential Documents: Domicile Certificate, Last Year Mark Sheet, Passport Size Photograph, and Income Certificate
- Stages of Examination: Three (i.e. Online Exam, Written Test, and Personal Interview Round)
- Language for Personal Interview Round: Hindi or English
Click here to Apply Now!