Assam CEE 2019 is a state level entrance exam which is conducted by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Assam. By qualifying this examination students will get admission into various engineering colleges and Institutions inside the state to study engineering. Whoever wants to participate in this examination needs to fill out the online Application Form which is going to release by the 3rd week of April 2019. The exam is going to be conducted in offline mode by the 1st week of June 2019. The subjects for this examination are Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. The Result will release online on the official website. The exam conducting authority will prepare a Merit List on the basis of this Result. The Merit List will decide the Admission of the students. Those who are selected for the Admission will fill the Application Form for the Counselling Session. Candidates will be able to select the Course and College of their own choice in the Counselling Process. Read the article to get the latest updates on this examination.
Important Dates for the Examination
The dates given below are tentative. You will get to know the exact dates after the official announcement is made.
S.No. Main Event Date for the Events
- Application Form Releases on 3rd week of April 2019
- Last Date to Submit the Form is 1st week of May 2019
- The Issue of Admit Card 4th week of May 2019
- Date of the Examination 1st week of June 2019
- Announcement of the Result 2nd week of June 2019
- Counselling Session Begins on 2nd week of July 2019
- The Application Form for the examination is going to release on the official website by the 3rd week of April 2019.
- You are supposed to check the Eligibility Criteria and then apply for the examination. Candidates who are not eligible for the examination are requested not to fill the Application Form.
- The age limit is 17 years or more than 17 years and below 21 years as on 1st August 2019.
- Candidates should have a 10+2 certificate with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board. The subjects on the 10+2 certificate should be Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English.
- Only Indian Citizens and permanent residents of Assam are eligible to apply for this examination.
- Fill out the Application Form correctly and pay the Application Fee through the online mode or through “Bank Collect” in cash at any branch of the SBI.
- The Application Fee for the examination is Rs. 650.
- The last date to apply for the examination s the 1st week of May 2019. If you submit the Application Form after the last date then your Form is going to be rejected by the exam authority.
Assam CEE Admit Card
- The Admit Card for the examination will release by the 4th week of May 2019. You will get the Admit Card only if your Application Form is submitted successfully.
- You are supposed to download the Admit Card from the official website by entering your Application Number and Date of Birth in the login credentials.
- Candidates are supposed to carry the Admit Card on the day of the examination. Candidates without their Admit Card are not allowed to give the examination.
Assam CEE Exam Pattern 2019
- The exam is going to be conducted in the 1st week of June 2019.
- The mode of the examination is offline and only objective type questions are going to be asked in this examination.
- The subjects that are going to come for the examination are Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. These are going to be 40 questions in total
- For every correct answer, you will get 4 marks and 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- The duration of the examination is 3 hours.
Assam CEE Result
- The Result will be published on the official website by the 2nd week of June 2019.
- The exam conducting body, DTE will publish the Merit List on the basis of the Result of all the students.
- The Merit List will decide the Admission of the student.
- The Counselling Process will start by the 2nd week of July 2019.
- Those with their name on the Merit List will be able to participate in the Counselling Process to choose their desired course and Institution.
- Candidates are required to fill out the Part B Application Form for the Counselling Process.
The latest updates on the examination are given above. If you have any queries then please write to us in the comment box given below.