Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Examination
Are you eagerly looking for the latest news regarding UPSC exam? Then here is good news for you. Union Public Service Commission held various kinds of examination every year such as for civil services, SCRA, NDA and much more another related vacancy post. The Civil services exam is well known as IAS examination and also consists of nearly 24 services such as IRPS, IPS, and IRS, etc. The procedure of UPSC 2017 conducts civil service examination in 3 phases a preliminary exam including of two primary objectives type of papers such as general studies & aptitude test, and the Main exam includes nine papers of essay type (conventional) followed by a personality test. The whole procedure starts from the notification of preliminary exam to announce the final results grab almost one year.
UPSC Exam Eligibility Criteria
If you are willing to apply for this examination, then you must fulfill the below following eligibility criteria such as,
- Nationality – For IAS, IPS the aspirant should be the citizen of India.
- For IRS service, the applied candidate should be one of the below following needs such as
- A citizen of India – The individuals of Indian origin those who have transferred from Sir Lanka, Myanmar, Pakistan, Zambia, Uganda, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Kenya or Vietnam along with a purpose of enduringly settling in India.
- For some other additional service, the applied aspirant should be one of the below following eligible criteria such as
- Citizen of India
UPSC Education Qualification
The candidate those who are interested in appearing UPSC examination should fulfill the below following UPSC 2017 education qualification.
The candidate must complete any degree of graduation in any stream from the authorized university through UGC is highly essential. The aspirant who has appeared in the qualifying examination and also is eagerly awaiting results is also eligible to apply this exam. The candidate needs to submit their certificate of qualifications with their valid mark sheet to the UPSC prior the main examination.
On the other hand, applicant those who are applying for IFS exam should have a bachelor’s degree in any one of the below mention stream such as,
- Animal husbandry
- Or bachelor’s degree in agriculture,
- Forestry engineering from a renowned university
Important Dates For UPSC Exam
Here are few important dates for UPSC exam where ever applied candidate need to note such as,
- Preliminary exam – 18th June 2017
- Date of the Main exam – 28th October 2017
If you decide to gain much more additional knowledge, then it is essential for you to visit official web portal link www.upsc.gov.in
Steps To Apply For UPSC Exam
Just follow the below following steps which help you to apply for UPSC exam in trouble free manner.
- The applications process is done through online at preliminary level
- Then UPSC e-admit card is issued for aspirant those who are applying for UPSC exam must download it from official web portal of UPSC
- After that, UPSC registration will be made via online mode
- Now, you have completed your registration process